- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, etc.
- Personable and a good communicator – ability to establish customer rapport, and build business relationships
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills, and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development.
Travel within the National Capital Region will be extensive, and travel within the Philippines will be occasional. Travel and telecommunications included. Competitive Salary Package, account incentives, and flexible working environment. Our commitment to developing our future leaders is unwavering.